Looking to Renovate? Let’s Talk!
Welcome to Townsville Kitchen Renovation Co – your one-stop shop in Northern Queensland for all your kitchen reno needs, be it for designs, installation, benchtops, worktops, cabinets, and more.
Kitchen Facelifts or Full Refurbishment
There are many business or home owners who don’t see how beneficial a kitchen renovation is for their property in Townsville. Having your kitchen remodelled doesn’t necessarily have to be focused on making the kitchen a beautiful area. Rather, it also considers the safety of your family whilst working or just being in the kitchen. There are upgrades on kitchen features that will give your kitchen more safety and security.
The Best Kitchen Renovators in Townsville
Our specialists hold your hand every step of the process, coordinate all trades so you can relax and enjoy your brand new kitchen at the end up.
Call us today for a free quote on your next home reno!
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much do kitchen benchtops cost in Townsville?
The answer to this question would ultimately boil down to the material choice for your benchtop. Before going deep into the costs of it, keep in mind that a benchtop plays an important role in your kitchen as it is where you place your appliances and most food items.
Because there are a plethora of options to choose from, such as the low-cost laminates to the classy and utterly luxurious marble finishes, it is always smart to establish your budget and to know that your needs really are. Starting from $350 per square metre for laminate, with a whopping $4,000 for a slab of marble, here is a more specific breakdown of the cost:
- Laminate Benchtop – the price point begins at $350 – $650 per square metre for higher-end laminates
- Wood Benchtop – the price point begins at $600 to $1200 per square metre
- Engineered Stone Benchtop – the price point begins at $400 per square metre
- Stainless Steel Benchtop – the price point begins at $1000 per square metre
- Granite Benchtop – the price point begins at $2,500 per square metre
- Concrete Benchtop – the price point begins at $1,000 and $1,750 per square metre for this type of finish
Do I need council approval/ planning permission to do a kitchen reno?
The place or locality where you’re at will dictate the need for a permit or approval. There are councils that do not require any permit for their kitchen renovation. Just to give you a qualified answer, here are possible scenarios:
- A kitchen renovation requiring certain works namely, replacing the electrical wirings and plumbing installations. This type of project might need a permit. This reason being is that these components require the adherence to specific standard procedures that the local councils usually require.
- A kitchen renovation needs changes in the appearance, like the installation of cabinets, benchtops, worktops, faucets and sinks. This type of project usually does not require any permit, because such changes are comparatively less technical than the former one.
What is the best kitchen layout?
The kitchen layout and your kitchen needs must go hand-in-hand. Your everyday tasks and demands in the kitchen will influence the type of layout you need. Still, you should plan for a kitchen layout that will serve you a lot of years. It is always wise to opt for the classic or a contemporary style, or those styles that are neutrally themed. Observing this will give you an easy time in selecting the accessories and other installations needed in the future.
In choosing the materials, it is wise to always refer back to your budget. However, you must never compromise the quality of the services and materials just to cut on costs.
Where do I start when renovating a kitchen?
In kickstarting your kitchen remodelling project and in ensuring a safe space, it is wise to clear out clutter or junk in the kitchen area. Your kitchen will likely be unavailable in the entire period of the project. So, as a safety measure, never forget to pre-arrange your household items, especially those found in your kitchen.